Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Iobst



On Saturday I headed out to Fallbrook for Christy and Ethan's wedding at Los Willows. Although it was a little cold and overcast, it was a great day. Los Willows is an absolutely amazing location. It has a beautiful lake and pretty bridges and docks that are awesome for pictures. The staff at Los Willows is also incredible. They actually called me the week before to confirm the wedding and make sure I had everything I needed. That may not seem like a big deal, but I've never had a venue do that.



Christy flew all the way to New York to get her Melissa Sweet gown. The dress was amazing and totally Christy.


The bridal party looked amazing as well!





Jenny B Floral Design is my new favorite florist. They did an incredible job with the flowers and made an already gorgeous location look even better. I have lots of brides who are looking for florists so definitely check them out!





The ceremony was an emotional one. Ethan played a song for Christie and it was so sweet!





The running joke of the day was Borat. There were lots of "high fives"!




Like I said, lots of amazing locations for pictures!






Ethan is a dancing machine!



I hope Ethan and Christie are having an awesome time in Jamaica! Don't forget to view their slideshow!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

LOVE this wedding! And the flowers are awesome!!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

High Five!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Rodolfo Arpia said...

Drew, absolutely love these. Specially the fish eye shots and the flowers are gorgeous. Great set of images!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home