Monday, April 09, 2007

The Davis Family

Even though Samantha's parents call her Sam, she is a girlie girl. She wears big, frilly dresses. She flaps her arms when she runs. And she doesn't like to roll around in the dirt at the park like most toddlers do.

Although the whole Davis family was sick we still had a great family shoot. Kristi bought a bubble machine that Sam loved. I think I'm going to buy one for my family shoots! If it made her smile I think it can make any kid smile! Here are some of my favorites and the slideshow! Enjoy!

PS For those of you who have had problems viewing my blog you should be able to view it fine now thanks to Kristi! It was something to do with html code and she went in and corrected it for me! Thanks so much Kristi!







Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

Aww :) Thanks Drew! You did such a great job for this sick old family! LOL - I love them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home