Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mariam & Frank

I love it when my couples get creative with their engagement shoot locations. I knew when I hadn't heard back from Miriam 24 hours prior to their shoot that she was having a hard time coming up with the perfect location. But they did an awesome job! The location they choose was totally unconventional, but very unique. Mariam wanted to shoot in the South Coast Metro area over by the Performing Art Center and there's lots of weird and cool art pieces over there. It also makes sense that Mariam and Frank are getting married at the Orange County Museum of Art. I had fun getting to know these two better and I'm really looking forward to their wedding in July! Here are a few of my favorite pictures and the slideshow!











Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Woohoo...I like the picture of the couple in front of the orange art piece and the cool lighting!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home