Friday, May 04, 2007

My Couch

I've wanted to take my couch along on a shoot for a while, but it's too big for me to take all by myself. Shelly and Kevin wanted to do another, more relaxed engagement shoot so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to bring the hubby and my couch to the park. I'm looking for a cool, colorful chair that I can take on my shoots. If you see one let me know! I'm going on a search this weekend! Here are a couple of my favorites with and without the couch!








Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

i love the 2nd to last one. how ambitous of you to get your couch out of the house and all!!! wow thats a lot of dedication. really cute stuff, totally worth the couch hauling!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Thatta girl! Put Chuck to work...aren't husbands cute when they put their back into it?! ;)

So, when I need couch hauling, can I call Chuck?

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Trista said...

These are so much fun Drew! Chuck really must love you :-P

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

I love this so much! What a sweet idea :) Saturday was so fun, good seeing you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home