Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lindsey & Brandon

I was really excited to go up to LA for Lindsey and Brandon's engagement session. Not just because it was an excuse to go to Westwood for some Diddy Riese cookies, but because Lindsey and Brandon are so cute and so much fun. I knew instantly when I met them that they were going to be so much fun to work with and they didn't disappoint me!

Lindsey is a Southern belle from Tennessee. She's super sweet and I LOVE her accent! And Brandon is a fellow UCLA alum and he's from Orange County, so how could he not be cool? These two just got engaged on Valentine's Day and are getting married in July at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu. I'm SO excited for their ceremony under the big tree! I've been wanting to shoot their for a long time. They also just bought their first home together, so they have a lot of exciting things happening in their lives right now!

Thanks so much to my good friend Joey and to Brigid and Dave for the referral! And thanks to my assistant, aka my hubby, Chuck for carrying my bag. It's always fun to have him with me on shoots! Here's the slideshow!
















Labels: