Thursday, June 07, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Vallejos

I'm a bad blogger again...

These pictures are from Pauline and Nick's wedding over Memorial Day weekend. They got married at the Villa de Amor in Temecula and it's an amazing venue! I really like Temecula. It's gorgeous out there! I had so much fun with Pauline and Nick at their engagement session that I knew their wedding was going to be a blast. All of their friends and family were awesome. I also loved that one of their good friends was the officiant for their ceremony. It made the ceremony SO personal. Everyone was in tears! Actually, everyone was in tears before Pauline walked down the aisle. It was really sweet!

I was also really excited because I got to see Gina and Joel! I shot their wedding in October and Gina and Nick are cousins. They have been so supportive of me and it was great to see them and catch up!

Thanks again Pauline and Nick! We had so much fun with you!!! I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon in the Bahamas! Here's your slideshow!


















Thanks so much to Gina and Joel for the referral!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pool table shot rocks! your color is so vivid! love it!

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Drew! Love these pics!! Don't know how I missed seeing them before!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home