Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Wang

I shot another awesome wedding at the Orange County Museum of Art on July 21st. This time it was for Mariam and Frank's wedding. I loved working with the two of them. They are such genuinely kind people! They sent me this email a couple of days after their wedding and it just made my day:

Hi Drew!

We can't express to you how awesome we think you and your helpers all were
on Saturday. You caught us up on time, were so accomidating to all of the
crazy circumstances, were super nice to our guests, and set up the coolest
slideshow during our reception! We will definitely highly recommend you to
all of our friends and family as the best photographer around - dependable,
sweet, and incredibly talented and artistic. :) Thanks Drew!

~mariam & frank

I love my clients!

Mariam and Frank have such a beautiful love story. Their families have been friends since the two were kids and their families immigrated to the US. Mariam tricked Frank into going on their first date. Too cute!

I had such a great time working with Mariam and Frank as well as their friends and family! Have an awesome honeymoon in Europe! Here are some of my favorite pictures and a slideshow!

I love, love, love this picture. I don't know why, but I think it's one of my most favorite pictures I've ever taken.

Check out those red shoes!!! More pictures of them later!




I love the first look!






I love this shot too! Love, love, love the shoes!


After the ceremony Mariam changed into her traditional red dress. Gorgeous!



I dont know the technical name for this game, but I'll just call it the slappy hands game. Mariam and Frank played it when they were kids.




Hello??? Sprinkles! My favorite!



Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Trista said...

I LOVE the one of the bride's face closeup..so beautiful!!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

I really love that first one as well. I have totally been looking for a moment like that. Glad you caught it. You did an awesome job, especially for a back to back weekend. Really great images drew!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

#1 and #3 are my favortie and I love the sunflaire. But they are all beautiful.
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog..

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger nicole green said...

these are great!! i think this is the first time i've been to your blog and i'm super impressed. :) that really close up shot of her laughing is my fave. :) i'll be back to see more, for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home