Tuesday, July 17, 2007

2 Years and 2 Days Ago...

I got married! I really can't believe it's been 2 years! Time has really flown by. I guess because we've been having so much fun!

I have the best husband ever! First he sent me flowers from my favorite florist, Jenny B. Didn't she do an amazing job? Thanks so much to Jenny for taking time out of her busy schedule to make them for me!


Then he surprised me with a day at the Montage Spa! I got a massage, mani, pedi, and I got my hair washed and blow dried so I didn't have to do it! He thought of everything! The spa at the Montage is amazing! Then we went to dinner at the Surf and Sand and sat in the same exact table we sat at last year! It was such an awesome day and it was so great to spend time with my hubby! I love him so much and am such a lucky girl to have such a supportive, loving, handsome, smart, and funny husband!



Happy Anniversary Chuck!

4 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

wait...you actually took the day off?! slacker! ;)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
you and chuck are the bestest and i'm happy to call you friends!
xoxo...

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute!!!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day together! Chuck was so sweet to plan everything!

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Drew!!! And I love Chuck!!! Those flowers are GORGEOUS! Happy anniversary to you (and birthday to me)! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home