Thursday, July 19, 2007

Traci & Kevin

As I drove south on PCH I noticed a gray cloud hovering right over Laguna. Newport was totally sunny and literally as I passed the Laguna Beach city limits sign the beautiful sunny southern California sky turned to gray. Shooting in overcast conditions is actually a lot easier than shooting in the sun, but I've been missing my blue skies and sunsets! Luckily, by the time we made our way down to the beach the gray skies disapearred! I was so happy!

Traci and Kevin are getting married in September at his parents home. I love wedding that take place at home! They are so personal. I had so much fun shooting their engagement session and I'm sure their wedding is going to be just as great! Here are a few of my favorite pictures! And here's the slideshow!













Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home