Thursday, August 23, 2007

Natalie & Scott

I love shooting at Downtown Fullerton. Not only is it super close to my house, but there are a million cool places to shoot there. Every time I go there I find somewhere new and cool.

That's where I met up with Natalie and Scott yesterday for their engagement pictures. They are getting married next May at the Villa de Amore (one of my favorite venues!). These two were so much fun! Natalie told me that they were going to need a lot of help at the beginning of the session, but I swear, they were pros! They have so much chemistry together and I love the way it translated on camera. I'm very excited for their wedding! If their engagement session was this much fun I can't imagine how much fun their wedding is going to be :) Here are a few of my favorite pictures. Here's the slideshow!














Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I LOVE the dark one up the stairs...so cool! Why do you rock so hard?

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great job on these I really like the sunflair..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home