Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nicole & Mike

It's always fun to be a part of someone's wedding, but it's even more special when it's someone that you know. I was very excited when my friend Nicole booked me for her November wedding. I've known Nicole since we were probably 10. We played soccer together, her dad was my coach, we went to junior high and high school together. We go back a long way! I'm so happy she found her fiancee Mike. He's a super sweet guy and they are perfect together! Their wedding is going to be awesome and I'm going to probably know half the people there so it will be a little mini reunion too. Fun! Here are some of their engagement pictures. Here's the slideshow!













Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

OMG, SO CUTE!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home