Monday, September 10, 2007

Jessica & Ryan

I had SO much fun with these two. Jessica and Ryan wanted to do their session somewhere with an "urban" feel, which I love! There are so many more opportunities for different pictures and so much more to work with. We decided on Pine Street in Long Beach and while it was HOT when we started it cooled off nicely in the evening.

Jessica and Ryan are both naturals in front of the camera. Jessica has beautiful, big eyes and Ryan has an awesome sense of style. I can't wait to see what they will wear for their wedding in November! Jessica is having two dresses made!

Here are some of my favorites (I had a lot of favorites)! Here's the slideshow!















Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love these Drew. The 2nd from last really cool.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I totally dig the style of these, I mean wow :) Super cool shot in the stairwell, I love how blue it is :)

 
At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) I can't shake this smile— they came out amazing!! Thank you!!

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice set here! Great job :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home