Friday, September 14, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Sanchez

Besides being one of the most gorgeous couples I've ever shot, Traci and Kevin are also one of the nicest couples I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They are both the type of people that worry about everyone else first. They are such awesome people to work with! Traci and Kevin were married at Kevin's parents home in Upland. The weather totally cooperated and stayed in the low 80's unlike the week before with temperatures in the 110's! This wedding was absolutely gorgeous and no details were overlooked. Bridget Karsten did an amazing job coordinating the event. The flowers by Jackie Girard Designs were gorgeous! And the food by Jean Hamilton Catering was so good and their staff were great! But my favorite vendor of the day was Traci and Kevin's officiant / cousin Monica Nash. She did such an awesome job with the ceremony and it's always very touching to see a couple get married by someone who cares so much about them.

Traci and Kevin, I hope you had an amazing time in Maui (my most favorite place in the world!). Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your very special day! Here's the slideshow!



On the phone with Kevin





Kevin's son Steele is the cutest! I love him watcing his Dad getting ready.



The gorgeous ceremony!


Traci and Kevin had a hand fastening ceremony, the did a sand ceremony with Steele, and they gave him a bracelet. They had a very sweet ceremony!




I love it when dogs are incorporated into weddings. They are a part of the family too!




These next few shots were all taken on a freeway overpass








Warning to my brides and grooms. When I ask for your rings during the reception I usually do weird stuff like put your rings in a glass of champagne ;)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one of my favorite weddings of yours! gorgeous couple and great photos!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Wow, what a gorgeous couple! I mean, like really :) I LOVE the ones with the puppy! How great :)

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Trista said...

OMG..how cute! I LOVE the shot of the ring bearer with the dog..so adorable!

The rest of the pics are of course gorgeous too!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the shots of the bride. A beautiful couple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home