Monday, September 24, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Brookman

I've been looking forward to Brigid and Dave's wedding since we shot their engagement session earlier this year. It was one of my favorite sessions so I knew their wedding was going to be awesome! Brigid and Dave were married at St. Catherine of Sienna Church in Laguna Beach. While the coast was socked in with fog, the church was up high on a hill so we got beautiful blue skies up there.

Brigid was such a happy bride and was so much fun to photograph.




I love this shot of Brigid's dad seeing his daughter in her dress for the first time.

St. Catherine has beautiful grounds to shoot at. We only had a few minutes there, but I love the shots we got.



We then headed down to the beach, which was still very foggy. You might recognize some of these guys from Brandon and Lindsey's wedding in July.



We shot right next to the Laguna Beach Lawn Bowling Club so we got some pictures in there. I didn't even know that there was a Laguna Beach Lawn Bowling Club :)





Their reception was held at El Niguel Country Club in Laguna Niguel. They had the best toasts I've ever heard. All 4 of them were both funny and emotional. And they also had great dances as well.


I hope Mr. and Mrs. Brockman :) had an amazing time in Jamaica! Thank you and your family and friends for being so much fun to work with! Here's the slideshow!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Drew,
I have a lot of favs in these the group shots, the little groomsmen and the bride with the back of her dress with the sun in top of the frame. Awesome!!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

really great work drew! love the bride and the viel in the blue skies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home