Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Cox Family

We had perfect weather and a perfect sunset for the Cox's family session in Laguna last week. I always look forward to shooting girls because they tend to be a little calmer and have less energy than little boys, but this was not the case for Lexee. She's 7 and she is fearless! She was climbing all over the rocks and picking up sea urchins. That girl has no fear! Kylee is 12 and she's a soccer player. We both play midfield, so naturally we got along. I had a lot of fun with these two girls and their mom, Natasha! Thanks so much for driving all the way down from Camarillo to shoot with me! Here's your slideshow and some of my favorite pictures!












2 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great shots I love the last2.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Tash! I am so glad you used Drew. Great job Drew...I look at my pictures everyday as they surround my house everywhere you look. Can't wait for new ones next summer!
Kristina Abadie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home