Friday, November 02, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Siamas

Chuck and I had so much fun in Puerto Vallarta for Scott and Rita's wedding. This was my first destination wedding and what I loved about it is that because you are shooting for more then just the wedding day, you really get to know the bride and groom and their friends and family.

Puerto is gorgeous! I've traveled all over Mexico and Puerto is by far my most favorite city I've been to. Scott and Rita got married at the beautiful Quinta del Mar villa. Tamara and Lucie from Incredible Weddings & Events did such an awesome job coordinating the event. They are the best coordinators I've ever worked with! The fabulous Boca Bento catered the wedding (and rehearsal dinner). The gucamole balls are to die for! My mouth waters just thinking of them! And to top it all off, Scott and Rita surprised their guests with fireworks after their first dance! The day was absolutely perfect as well as the whole week. Thank you to Scott and Rita for having us down in Mexico! I hope you are enjoying your long honeymoon in Argentina and Brazil! Here's your slideshow!






I loved Rita's dress and the bridesmaids dresses. The color was gorgeous!


Rita wins the prize for best shoes! The Manolos were gorgeous and I won't even say how much they cost, but they were worth every penny!














The churros were the perfect way to end the night. These churros were seriously better than Disneyland! And you could pick a flavor to fill them with. I just went for the traditional. So good!


A few pictures from the day after session




Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Fantastic images! You totally captured everything I would have desired as the bride. I can't pick a favorite, but I love image of the dresses hanging. Or the grouping of the bridal party all spread out. Or the one of the bride on the balcony. Or... :)

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Hey Drew!

Gorgeous images! It looks like you had an amazing time in PV! You're right..it is a gorgeous place! My fav is the BW one of them walking down the stairs!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Loooove this wedding! :) You rock.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You did an awesome jon Drew. These are beautiful love all of them.

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Eye Candy said...

Great photos!!

Michelle

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew,

Words just can't express how thrilled we are with the slideshow pictures...I am addicted to it and watch it at least once a day. :) It truly was the wedding of our dreams and having everything captured in your artistic, fresh, elegant style is such a blessing. Thank you so much for everything!
Now get some well-deserved rest, hot mama! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home