Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving isn't my favorite holiday. I think because I don't like Thanksgiving Day food. I'm not a huge fan of turkey. Don't do vegetables. And hate cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. My plate usually has mashed potatoes and M & M's on it. But, this year Chuck's mom is making lasagna! Yum! And my parents had a Thanksgiving brunch with my dad's famous french toast. They even had Turkey bacon and sausage. How festive!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Here's a short list of just some of the things:

1) My wonderful and supportive husband who has been dealing with "Pregnant Drew" for the past 29 weeks and hasn't complained once. Let me tell you, "Pregnant Drew" isn't always the nicest or most pleasant person to be around. But, he will rub my back at two in the morning, run out and get me my favorite food, bring my flowers, and pretty much do anything to put a smile on my face. He's going to be the best dad ever and I can't wait to seem him with his little boy.

2) My awesome dog Hauggy. That little guy just puts a smile on my face. I'm so lucky to have him by my side every day. My life wouldn't be complete without him.

3) The little guy inside my stomach. Even though I am SO ready to be not pregnant, I am very thankful for my little boy. I know all the kicking, sleepless nights, weight gain, and all the other fun things that come along with pregnancy will be worth it. It's going to be scary to be a mom, but I think it's also going to be one of the funnest things I will ever do.

4) My parents. My parents rock. I don't think I tell them enough how much I appreciate them, but I do. I'm very lucky to have two parents who love and care for me as much as they do.

5) My amazing clients. Without you all I wouldn't be able to do what I love and I am so thankful for you. I am so thankful for your trust and support. Each and every one of you have touched my life in some way and I am so lucky to have met you!

I hope everyone has a very happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home