Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Rock the Vote!

Remember to get out there and vote today if you live in one of the Super Tuesday states! How awesome is it that we have a woman and an African American running for President? I wasn't sure that I would ever see that in my lifetime. I'm torn between the two, but I think I will vote for Hillary. I just can't pass up voting for a woman. However, I would be happy with either Clinton or Obama in office. Anyone would be better than the president we have now. I would even venture to say McCain would be better if he wasn't so adamant about staying in Iraq. Whatever he has to do to look "conservative".

Anyways, no matter who you are voting for remember to vote. I like to go and vote with my Dad because I cancel his vote. Plus the place we go usually has good food!

I took a trip to Urban Outfitters to stock up on new political shirts. Here are a couple that I got.





I think I will wear the "I Only Date Democrats" shirt today. I wore it last week and got a lot of people giving me funny looks. It's a pretty funny shirt to wear when you are 39 plus weeks pregnant. Although, I'm so large and in charge that I did rip a hole in the side seam. I wish I knew how to sew!

And here's an oldie, but a goodie from way back in 2004.

I miss John Kerry...

My in-laws got us a great shirt for the baby, but it's in Chuck's car. I'll post a picture of it later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

You miss John Kerry!!! Kerry is a total loser! LOL :) I'm CRACKING UP HERE imagining you in the dating tshirt... hahahhahah - Totally agree with you abut Clinton or Obama though. GO CLINTON!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Sheyb said...

Awww! Don't knock us Republicans! That's all I am going to say, because I cringe at the thought of a woman in office!! Ick. And, yes, I am a woman. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home