Monday, December 10, 2007

Wedding Blogs

Wedding blogs are an awesome place to find cool and unique wedding ideas. I visit several blogs to stay up to date on current wedding trends and also to get inspiration from other photographers. Here's a list of some of my favorite blogs. If you have others you love feel free to post them in the comments section!

Wedding Bee
This is the ULTIMATE wedding blog. I'm sure most of you already know about this one, but had to state the obvious.

The Bridal Bar
Love the Bridal Bar! Harmony knows everything there is to know about weddings.

The Brides Cafe
Love this one because they talk about photography a lot :)

Style Me Pretty
Lots of great ideas!

Polka Dot Bride
Ms. Polkadot is in Australia and when I read her blog I read it in an Australian accent and it makes me happy.

Ten Thousand Only
This girl is planning her dream wedding for $10,000!

Preston Bailey
Just because he's simply fabulous!

Hope this gives you all something to read while you're bored at work :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Polka Dot Bride said...

Haha Thankyou for the blog love!

I would love to hear how you read my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home