Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Our First Official Family Picture

I've always looked at pregnant women and thought they were so beautiful. It didn't matter if they were big or small, I just thought pregnant girls were so cute. I couldn't wait to get pregnant because I thought I would feel the same way. I thought no matter how much weight I gained or how uncomfortable I was I would just feel cute.

I have felt anything but cute for the past 7 1/2 months. No matter how many times people tell me I look great it just hasn't sunk in. And that makes me sad because I know I've told other pregnant people they look beautiful and I know they didn't believe me. I never wanted to be "that girl".

Well, Jessica just posted our maternity pictures on her blog. I'm going to stop complaining. My bump is beautiful and Jessica's pictures made me realize that. Like I said before, Jessica is my favorite photographer so it was really fun to work with her. Everything she does is gorgeous, but she far exceeded my expectations. She also brought along another great photographer, Marisa. I met her earlier this year and she's a Bruin (woohoo!) so it was fun to have her along.

Here are some of my favorites, but you can see more on both of their blogs. Thanks again Jessica! You rock!

** A lot of people have been asking about my make-up. It was done by the absolutely fabulous Carina! She's the only make-up artist I will recommend. Not only is she super talented, but she's also one of the nicest people I've ever met. Book her! You will not be disappointed!















Labels:

20 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew those pics are great! I LOVE the ugg boots and the pic of you on the word bump is so cute!! I can't wait to see pics of your lil guy in the future..

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!! Love the idea with the couch :)

Michelle

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew!! These are Great! I checked out the rest of them on Jessica's blog, all very cool! You look marvelous!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger scott neumyer said...

#6 = hottest.photo.EVER!

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are honestly the most amazing pictures ever, Drew! You look unbelievably gorgeous, and Jessica did such a perfect job! Your outfit, your makeup, your hair, the location, the couch...couldn't have been more perfect! Now we just need a few pics with Hauggy in them...:)

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

You DO look gorgeous! Love the BUMP photo! LOL - Enjoy your pregancy, rest and read lots of magazines, and get ready for some fun times coming up!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Jennifer Elaine said...

Drew you look so beautiful!!! I know what you mean about feeling anything but cute:) You definitely have a fab glow...even if it is from hot flashes;)

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Dennis Bullock said...

These look great! Love the bump shot and the backlight.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Joyful Weddings and Events said...

You look amazing! I love them. The couch shots are so fun- and I love the bump one! So cute!

Don't worry... soon you'll forget you ever had a bump (the baby's cries cover up any memories of that!). Honestly- when I look back at pictures of myself pregnant, I am always surprised that I looked like that only a couple of months ago. Enjoy the rest of pregnancy!

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cute and you are gorgeous!

We wish you well!

Matt + Angie Sloan
www.sloanphotographers.com

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

you are SOOOOO HOT! I LOVE THEM!!! :)

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger kam said...

These are beautiful. You are beautiful. Your baby is going to be BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get out of here with your hottness!! You are just beautiful! God I was puffy from the first day of pregnancy, it definitly suits you! Hope all is well!!!!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger nicole green said...

i think you look absolutely beautiful! you guys are soooo cute. :) i can't wait to see the baby pictures!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger DrewB said...

Thank you all for your nice comments! You know how to make a pregnant girl feel good about herself :)

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!!! Pretty preggo girl!!!! I miss ya! These pics are absolutely gorgeous! Ar you still going to pilates??? I was thinking about coming by with the girls nextweek....

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Trista said...

hey drew..I already told you how much I love these pics but thought I'd just tell you again! You look incredibly amazing! The dress makes you look sooooo hot!! You and Chuck make such a cute couple and can't wait to see how incredibly cute your red-headed little baby boy's going to look :-)

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Team Yu Photography said...

Drew, you look so HOT! The pictures are simply incredible, the "bump" shot is my fav (Jess!!!! you rock!!!)I can't wait for the pics of your little one!!! Enjoy the last weeks of your pregnancy and try to rest as much as you can. Good Luck!!! (oh...after looking at these awesome pics i miss my pregnant belly now :))
Anna Yu

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

HOT HOT HOT!! AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL!

WOW!!!!!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

♥Perfect♥precious♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home