Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Email is Up!

My email is back up. Yeah! But, now my blackberry isn't working. Boo! I'll have to figure out how to fix that. I feel so lost without out blackberry dinging all day long.

Chuck and I had a big weekend. Yes, UCLA lost and I don't want to talk about it. But, we also had our baby shower, which was so much fun. I'll have pictures up today hopefully. And yesterday we took our maternity pictures with the amazing Jessica Claire. Jessica is my favorite photographer so it was a lot of fun to have a shoot with her. We brought our Ikea couch along and put it in the middle of streets and fields. I can't wait to see the pictures and will let you know when she posts a few on her blog!

3 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Polka Dot Bride said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! You're a stunning couple and I loved your shoot with Jessica!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Markissaearle said...

Hello!
I LOVED looking through your maternity session with Jessica Claire! OH my gosh, they were awesome. Even better than that was that you both looked GREAT!

Great to see your work online! Love that you have a blogger blog!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful!! You look absolutely amazing....How great that your photographer travels with a couch as a prop!!!
Congratulations again: )
oxoxoxoxx
-Aylin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home