Wednesday, February 20, 2008

J'adore Details!

I am so excited to announce a new website that is almost a year in the making! J'adore Details is a labor of love created by myself and 3 of my fabulous photographer friends, Trista Lerit, Amelia Lyon, and Jasmine*. The three things we all have in common is that we are all wedding photographers, we have all planned our own weddings, and we love wedding details! We seriously love weddings and we wanted a website that would showcase the best wedding vendors and the little details that can help make your wedding unique and different. So, check it out and spend some time looking through all the pictures to get ideas for your wedding! We'll update it when we find new vendors that we know will make your day fun and perfect!



A special thank you to Jamie from So Divine Designs for creating our logo! It's absolutely perfect! And thank you to my friends Trista, Amelia, and Jas. It has been so great getting to know you all over all those pizookies we've consumed over the past year getting this website going. You all rock and I'm so lucky to have you all in my life!

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Sarah Shalley said...

Sooo great! I LOVE this. I just recently created a blog with some girlfriends as well...not wedding related though. Go girl power. Haha. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home