Saturday, February 18, 2006

Today I shot Leslie and Scott's engagement pictures. Scott and Leslie are fourth years at the Southern California College of Optometry with Chuck. They are getting married in Lake Tahoe on July 1st.
We had AMAZING weather today and the pictures turned out better than I could have expected. Scott and Leslie are so in love and it is very evident in the pictures. I normally have to tell couples when to kiss, but they just made out the whole time :) I think they forgot I was there! But, I'm glad they had a great time and I had a lot of fun as well. Good luck at your next rotation in Vegas Scott and Leslie! See you at graduation!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott and I loved having our pictures taken by Drew. She made us feel really relaxed and it shows in the pictures. She has awesome ideas for creative and unique pictures. She knows all the best places in Southern California for gorgeous shots! We highly recommend her! Thanks so much Drew! :) Leslie Hanson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home