So, this morning as I checked all my favorite blogs I found that I had been tagged by both Sandra Salisbury
. I guess now I have to reveal 8 juicy details about myself and tag 8 other bloggers to do the same. Let's see...
1) I'm Pregnant! Yep, I've alluded to it a couple of times on my blog, but here's the official blog announcement. I'm 15 weeks pregnant today and am due at the beginning of February. We find out exactly a month from today what we are having!
2) I hate sleeping in hotel beds. I have to wear socks on my feet (and sometimes on my hands). It doesn't matter if I'm at the Holiday Inn or the Ritz, hotel beds are yucky!!!
3) I like to rescue animals on days starting with "S". Helpless animals always find me and I can't just leave them. It's actually how I found my little guy, Hauggy. I found a pug running across a busy street and took him to the animal shelter. The next day I went back to check up on the pug and my little guy was there and I fell in love at first sight.
4) Speaking of Hauggy. He's named after my most favorite thing in the world. Haggen Dazs ice cream! I LOVE it! I always get a chocolate milk shake. Yummy!
5) I'm a poultitarian. I only eat chicken and turkey. I stopped eating pork about 3 years ago when I was in Mexico working for MTV. I saw a truck full of pigs and they were so cute I knew I couldn't eat them anymore. I stopped eating beef a year ago after seeing some cute cows in Hawaii. Not eating beef has actually been really hard for me because I love hamburgers and tacos! But, good thing In N Out makes good grilled cheese sandwiches that curb my cravings for hamburgers. I would totally be a vegetarian, but seeing how I don't like vegetables I think that might be hard.
6) I still love Britney Spears. Yes, she's a little WT and crazy. But, give the girl a break! I will always remember the time I met her at the Crossroads premiere when I was an intern at VH1. I don't care what you say, Mom! I will never move on!
7) I'm an awesome bowler. I have my own ball and shoes and I'll beat anyone. I'm an even better bowler on Wii.
8) I have a weird fascination with the country Luxembourg. I don't know why, but I think it's a cool country. I've never been there, but someday I'll go!
I'm going to tag:Trista Lerit
- Because I love her!Michelle Greene
- Because she's my BFFN :)Kristina Marie
- Because I love to hear what she has to say.The Bengard Family
- Because they have the cutest little boy.Coz Swifka
- Because she's an awesome photographer.Amy Squires
- Because not only is she an amazing photographer, but she's also a great person who has been very supportive of me and I really appreciate that!Jessica Strikland
- Because even though she has no idea who I am I think she is an AMAZING photographer and I love to stalk her blog!Greg Bumatay
- Because he's a great photographer and an awesome guy!
Have a great day everyone! I'm off to shoot a wedding in Palos Verdes!
Labels: My Life